2022 SUMMER COMPETITION
- Registration 8-Seniors https://www.playhq.com/netball-australia/register/86e671
- Competition commences Wed 12th Oct – Wed 07 Dec
- Cost is $10.00 for all registered players,
- Unregistered players will also have to pay NSW summer registration fee – MAKE SURE YOU CHOOSE THE 6 MONTH OPTION
- Club uniform is not compulsory however, players should be in the same colour shirts
- Teams MUST organise their own umpires
- Competition is social and will be first past the post (no trophies).
- Game times:
- Juniors: 4.45pm and 5.30pm rotating timeslots
- Seniors: 7.00pm and 8.05pm
- Mixed rules apply, no more than 3 males per team on the court at any time, Only 1 male per team in each third of the court.
- If you have not played the winter comp, when registering and paying the NSW component of the registration – Snr $64.63 and Jnr $48.63 please make sure you pick 6 months on the drop down screen.
- You can use your $100 Active Kids voucher
- Registration closes 2nd September
2022 WINTER COMPETITION
- Registration 8yrs – Seniors https://www.playhq.com/netball-australia/register/03e9d2
- NetSetGo – Please note this is a different registration page. This is for players turning 5 – 7 https://www.playhq.com/netball-australia/register/4e753f
- If you wish to claim the $100 Active Kids rebate for 4.5 to 18-year-old players you will need to register AFTER 1 January 2022.
- Early Bird registration closes midnight 18th February.
- There will be face-to-face registration days at Bellingara Meeting/Umpire room (above canteen) on 9th February, 2022 from 6.30 to 8.00
- Uniforms will be available on this night.
For online registration tips…..Click here
NetSetGo ( 5-7 years) $75.00 per player
Juniors (8- 9 years) $160.00 per player
Juniors (10-17 years) $180.00 per player
Seniors (18 years +) $200.00 per player early bird finishes 18th February registration will increase to $250.00
Umpiring Non Players $50.00 per person
All new players, 10 Years, 13 Years and 16 Years require 2 x identical colour passport photos.
Proof of Age
All new players must submit proof of age in form of Birth Certificate, Birth Certificate Extract, Passport or Drivers License.
Applicants must be or attain 8 years of age during the period 01/01/2022- 31/12/2022
Children aged 7 in year 2 at school may play in the 8 year division
Teams playing in the 8 & 9 competition will be playing under the modified (Netta) rules
Nursery netball for players 5, 6 & 7 years of age in 2022 is available, please see Nursery Netball Page for further details.
All fees must be paid in full when registering.
All fees are per person inclusive of umpiring fees.
Winter Fees include:
SSNA fees (including insurance)
If you played summer indoor competition please let us know as insurance fees may have been paid then.
Gear for managers and coaches bags (e.g. bibs and balls)
Umpiring fees are included in Fees – Jannali Netball Club recruit and train our own umpires as well as providing all teams with umpires who are then paid by the Club. Part of the registration fee goes towards this service.
Trophies and awards
All coaches fees for SSNA clinics
Administration costs including the website, postage, printing and bank fees
SSNA development clinics for umpires
Fundraising levy – a levy of $0 which will be included in registration fees. The levy applies to the first 2 registered members in each family, any subsequent registrations will not pay the levy.
Non Playing coaches, managers and executive committee members pay a nominal fee of $10.00 and non playing umpires pay $50.00 which enables access to SSNA insurance.
Family Discount applies when registering 3 or more players, $10.00 deduction per player. – Not applicable for 2022
Secretary: Sue Phair
Registrar: Emily Wuergatsch
All applications for membership are provisional and are dependent on the number of players the Club can accommodate although every effort will be made to place players in suitable teams.
The Club retains the right to refuse membership to anyone on the grounds that their membership may not be in the best interest of the Club.